Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vintage Crochet Handkerchief Pattern



I am bringing to you a beautiful vintage handkerchief pattern that is absolutely perfect for all types of occasions.  Weddings, proms, a small piece of jewelry wrapped in the linen section to give as a dual gift, potpourri placed on the linen and then tied with ribbon to make a beautiful lacy sachet, you could also use as a doily.

I like to lightly spray my scarfs and handkerchiefs with a lavender spray and store in my dresser drawers with my clothing.    It's like taking a breath of fresh air in the morning, plus I know that it is deterring any cloth eating bugs.


You can find this pattern here:

 http://www.etsy.com/listing/165979491/vintage-crochet-handkerchief-pdf-pattern?ref=shop_home_active

Enjoy!!!

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment