Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy New Year


 Happy New Year

I know it has been awhile, but I needed to re-group.

It’s been a rough 6 months, but I am delighted to say that 2015 is feeling great.  Not that anything drastic has changed in my life, it is just a matter of accepting that, this is what it is, either react or act, and I have finally chose to act. 

I actually sat down and made some goals that were reasonable this year.  I usually get carried away, so needless to say, there are so many, I would look at them and just say, “Oh, I can’t do all that”, then of course I accomplish nothing.   I am proud of myself. 

This year I want to share with you:

12 simple, must have, basic food items in your home and hopefully I will be able to share a few recipes incorporating what I feel is a must have.
 
12 free crochet patterns that I have found while surfing the Internet.   There are so many  wonderful crochet patterns that bloggers are sharing and they are so adorable.  The free patterns are projects that I will actually make and share the link if you are interested in making the item. 

I have traveled a little bit this past 6 months and really enjoyed getting away from familiar surroundings, so I am very excited to share 6 of my new travels in 2015. 

I have also decided to have an indoor herb garden and keep you updated on my garden and some of the flavored infused oils I plan on making and incorporating in my recipes this year. 

Last but not least, I will be focusing on my kitchen this year, so I will be sharing either my own designs or vintage designs for crochet edgings.  I have collected vintage pillowcases for a few years now, and they are just sitting in a closet, so my thinking is that I will convert those to tea towels with a crochet edging.  

See you soon,

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment