Saturday, September 20, 2014

Crochet Heart Vintage Contact Paper




It is so hard for me to clean my craft area without getting distracted.  I have spent all day going through it and getting rid of a lot of items that I know I will never get to. 

I did come across some vintage contact paper and decided to take a break and cut out two heart and place them together and crochet a border around them. 

I need to get back in there and start going through everything again. 

I just stopped by to share this with you. 

Since I am beginning to enjoy crochet edgings, what better way to practice? I can make some wonderful gift tags, ornaments and what not and practice my edging patterns, to get a feel for what I want to use on my towels. 

Hope your weekend is a wonderful one!


Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment